Are you looking for a new step in your career? Do you want to be part of a fibrant, international team? We are excited that 7BEAUFORT has the opportunity to create a Meeting & Event team for our Cliënt (a Global Footwear, Apparel and Sports Company with European headquarters in Hilversum).
As European Headquarter (EHQ) Event Specialist, your focus is to create seamless and inspiring meetings and events (live, digital or hybrid) for the Global Footware and Apparel Sport Company, at the EMEA headquarters in Hilversum and offsite. The ideal candidate is able to deliver high quality event experiences and maintain a clear overview while working on multiple requests at the same time. You manage the event cycle from planning to execution and post event tasks.
You will be part of the EHQ events team which is responsible for all events; from very simple meetings to more complex experiences with production and offsite components involved.NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and From the moment that the request comes in you are in charge of making sure all requested services will be handled in a highly efficient and timely manner according to the high-quality standards and in line with event strategy. You will work with internal stakeholders on their request and ensure that their meeting execution is flawless.
It is all about the guest experience and achieving that by providing the highest level of service.
- Manage and coordinate EHQ based meetings & events from intake to evaluation (digital, hybrid and in-person)
- Negotiate rates with suppliers for services and activities
- Coordinate and monitor budgets during the process of the event followed by financial reconciliation
- Act as consultant, helping the business to make the right decisions
- Create ROS
- Setup attendee registration websites and send out communications to attendees through the registration tool
- Set up and manage the Events App
- Manage timely & clear communication to internal and external stakeholders, project team, attendees, and other relevant business partners
- Drive efficient processes throughout meeting and events execution
- Coordinate the availability of on campus event spaces and accommodate as many requests as possible.
- Enter all relevant meeting details in the back-office tool and keep accurate records for data recording purposes.
- Initiate evaluation meetings with suppliers to provide feedback on service deliverables
- Challenge current processes and look for improvements
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple events at the same time from request to execution
- Strong online event experience is a must
- Flexible, able to adapt fast, proactive and able to prioritize
- Passionate about efficiency through technology and innovation
- 5* hospitality and event service provider
- Open minded, innovative, able to think out of the box and always trying to find solutions
- Knowledge of the Dutch event and hospitality market is a plus (restaurants, venues, suppliers etc.)
- Hotel or event education and experience within the event industry
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners
- Ability to work well under pressure, stress-resistant and adapt to fast-changing demands
- Experience hosting digital events and extensive knowledge of digital platforms such as Zoom
- Knowledge of attendee management tools such as Cvent is a plus
- Experience managing event apps
- Knowledge working with Planon a plus
- Work hard, Play hard mentality
Do you think you meet the profile requirements and does this job description excites you. Feel free to share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.