Are you looking for a new step in your career? Are you ready to take the lead and create unforgettable experiences that leave a lasting impression? Then the vacancy of Senior Event manager at our client is the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and pro-active Event Manager with excellent communication and organizational skills, and a proven track record in event management.
Our client, is the forefront of innovative solutions that drive the energy transition. As a leading company in the field of energy infrastructure, electric vehicle charging, and energy storage, they believe in creating sustainable and intelligent solutions for a greener future. The team of dedicated professionals is committed to making a positive impact on the world, and they’re seeking a passionate Senior Event Manager to join the team!
What will you be doing
As Senior Event Manager, you will be the driving force behind the event initiatives. What makes the position so versatile and interesting is that you will do the strategic planning as well as the execution. Your creativity, leadership, and meticulous attention to detail will be the key ingredients in planning and executing a wide array of events. Whether it’s product launches, conferences, (international) exhibitions, or customer appreciation events, you will be responsible for bringing the vision to life and ensuring each event is a resounding success!
A glimpse of your responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute outstanding events that align with our brand and objectives;
- Lead the event team to foster creativity and critical thinking while also collaborating with other departments;
- Ask critical questions about the events and ensure that all stakeholders’ perspectives are considered;
- Create content for events that resonates with our target audience;
- Own the whole event process and be open to new ideas and approaches.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders, including sales, product management, and more, to ensure seamless event coordination.
What do they ask of you?
- Background in commercial and B2B environments, with the eagerness to understand our product portfolio;
- Familiarity with digital platforms and experiences to enhance events;
- Proven track record of at least 5 years in event management, with experience in handling large-scale events.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to motivate and guide a team towards excellence;
- Creative thinking with a passion for generating unique ideas and memorable experiences;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both in fluently English and Dutch
- A problem-solving attitude with the ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What they offer
They present you with an intellectually stimulating and hands-on challenge right at the heart of the energy transition. You will have an independent and impactful role with room for personal input, innovation, and initiative. Our client is a rapidly growing company that is dedicated to capturing the energy market and leading the way in the energy transition. All this is accompanied by a pleasant, open, and informal work atmosphere, where work-life balance is valued.
Do we have your attention?
If you are excited about the Senior Event Manager role, and do you think you meet the requirements. Feel free to share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.