Do you have experience in the field of training and education and are you a hands-on professional? Are you excited about the idea of collaborating with real estate experts and colleagues to further training and education in the real estate industry? Our client is looking for a Training Associate to join their team in Amsterdam.
Our client is Europe’s leading platform for sharing knowledge on the non-listed real estate industry. Our goal is to improve transparency, professionalism, and best practice across the industry, making the non-listed real estate investment industry more accessible and attractive to investors. We are a highly active association and work for and with our members.
The team is currently made up of 37 employees, with 34 in the Amsterdam office and 3 in the Brussels office. There is a strong sense of team motivation, collaboration and excitement. New team members will be expected to share in this, contributing ideas on setting high service standards, expanding knowledge and awareness, and increasing the association’s competitiveness.
During a recent strategy day, the team set out to describe below what it means to work in this team:
- Entrepreneurial – We are creative, innovative and resourceful and think beyond borders to get the job done
- Leaders – We strive to achieve the best, get things done and make a lasting difference for our community
- Family – We work together as a team and with our members in a professional and caring manner
- Inclusive – We take pride in being an oasis of diversity
- Passionate – We are proud of who we are, what we do and how we do it
The Training Associate is part of the Events and Education team (5 FTE): Director of Events and Education, Events Manager, Junior Events Associate, eLearning and Development Manager. You will report directly to the Director of Events and Education and work very closely with the eLearning and Development Manager.
As a Training Associate, your main responsibility is to support the organisation and delivery of the annual programme of training courses (online and classroom) for the European non-listed real estate industry. The role includes supporting the further development of the training programme and creating an optimal blended approach between online and offline (live) courses.
It also involves supporting the organisation of current training courses and being actively involved with refining and revising the current programme in line with market developments and participant feedback.
The partners with Henley Business School in London offering the Henley Certificate in European Non-Listed Real Estate Investment. This certificate is the only official qualification in the industry and therefore an important aspect in our educational offer. The Training Associate is supporting the training manager to manage the certificate programme to ensure quality stays high and increase awareness and adoption across the industry.
The role also includes the organisation of webinars and university lectures.
The role provides support the training manager
- In the further development of the training programme, including an optimum blended offer of online and classroom training courses;
- With the organisation of venues for live courses
- With the organization of the online learning platform, course marketing, registrations and attendees, speaker liaison, and the delivery of training materials;
- With the management, promotion and delivery of the University Outreach Programme;
- In the organization of the training for tutors in the form of a “Train the Trainer” session.
- Bachelor’s degree and approximately two years of working experience, preferable in a training and education or development environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and oral English (working language). Proficient in other European language(s) is considered a bonus.
- Ability to build relationships with business stakeholders to interpret and articulate their training needs;
- Proactive mentality, willingness to roll up her/his sleeves, hands-on and sociable;
- Experience in using CRM systems and learning management systems (e.g. Talent LMS) is an advantage.
- Become part of a leading pan-European association, representing, promoting and shaping an industry which grows and develops at a high pace
- A energetic, diverse and international team
- Fun team building events and monthly team drinks